Geez, a not so easy job. Coming up with a blog rounds hosting schedule is well, challenging. But, since I have no choice but to assign (any admin takers pls?) one host each week for the rest of TBR season two, I came up with this (not so genius) list. I simply got the ordered host from the commentators’ list in this post. Again, please be reminded of our hosting schedule and guidelines!
- Prudence MD– April 17,2010
- The Orthopedic Logbook -April 24, 2010
- Last Minute Madness-May 1, 2010
- Joey MD– May 8, 2010
- An Adventure Called Life– May 15, 2010
- aNesstajah-May 22,2010
- The Last Song Syndrome– May 29, 2010
- The Doctor Is Vain– June 5, 2010
- Ripples from the River of My Thoughts-June 12, 2010
And for those who haven’t read yet the new guidelines…
- The Blog Rounds edition host each week shall be chosen at least 3 days prior to posting of the call of articles. Adherence to hosting schedule is very much encouraged.
- Call for articles for the upcoming TBR edition should be posted on the host blog by 6:00PM PST of Sunday
- Blog articles for carnival are due by 11:59 PM PST Friday the same week.
- The Blog Rounds round up of posts will posted on the host’s blog, 12NN Saturday the same week after the call for article post.
- Send the host- blogger for that edition (schedules are listed here) an email containing the title and url link to your post.
- One entry per blogger.
- Short, recent posts between 200 and 300 words are preferred, but we’re not banning dissertations should you insist.
- Posts are to be written for a general audience and may be medical or non medical, depending on the category or topic chosen by the host blogger.
- The host blogger has the sole authority and responsibility of choosing the topic, announcing them, receiving the contributions, proof reading it, and posting them as he/she deemed fit for his/her topic of choice.
So get ready with your themes and your article contributions to our weekly TBR! Lets rockin blog!!!