A few new guidelines before we finally start Season Two of The Blog Rounds:
- The Blog Rounds edition host each week shall be chosen at least 3 days prior to posting of the call of articles. Adherence to hosting schedule is very much encouraged.
- Call for articles for the upcoming TBR edition should be posted on the host blog by 6:00PM PST of Sunday
- Blog articles for carnival are due by 11:59 PM PST Friday the same week.
- The Blog Rounds round up of posts will posted on the host’s blog, 12NN Saturday the same week after the call for article post.
- Send the host- blogger for that edition (schedules are listed here) an email containing the title and url link to your post.
- One entry per blogger.
- Short recent posts between 200 and 500 words are preferred
- Posts are to be written for a general audience and may be medical or non medical, depending on the category or topic chosen by the host blogger.
- The host blogger has the sole authority and responsibility of choosing the topic, announcing them, receiving the contributions, proof reading it, and posting them as he/she deemed fit for his/her topic of choice.
In short, we’re reverting back to the old weekly blog rounds format, but with a shorter more concise posts. Also, the scheduling is designed with the work week, leisurely weekend in mind that approximates busy schedule. Of course there is always a leeway for the schedule especially during emergencies, but i highly encourage contributors and host to stick our schedules which I will be posting soon.
I may have to change our TBR logo and pictures as the latter might present us with copyright issues. Any ideas contribution or logo drawing to this effect will be great appreciated.