Screwed! My arithmetic didn’t pass first grade. Thanks Doc Ness, for pointing out. But, I still want the 13 edition to be hosted by me.
Why blog? What brought you to blogging? Was it the appeal? The diversion from intoxication? What would you want your blog to achieve? How would you like your blogs to be? The Blog Rounds? Do you think the rigorous scientific gobbledygook should be applied to what you blog? Like food stuff maybe? Do you have lofty aspirations for what you blog? Restrictions?
The Blog Rounds is expanding. And boy my spare blogging schedule just couldn’t keep up with it!
Technically, TBR 13 should be after TBR 12. But where’s TBR 12? I’m pleading Got Meloinks (The Philippine Daily Idiot ++ ) to host TBR 12 and hopes he wont turn my request down. And then I could buy another week to round up entries, stalk TBR bloggers and yes, polish my TBR mini survey round up.
Here’s a preview of who’s entries made it to the TBR 13 round up:
- AnaKat of The Saga Continues, beat the “deadline” by 4 days and sent her “word nerd” entry. Two thumbs up!!
- Doc Che of MerryCherry, who hates handwriting and brandishing a new laptop, sent her blogging addiction via weblog. A trivia??!
- J.A. , host of TBR 11’s Time to go on a food trip! sent her “blogging for me” post.
- Joey MD, did send an inspiring anthology of her blog-0-mania and how she came up with several blogs to “cope” up with her writing and learning passions.
- Not to be outdone is Dr. Tess, our prolific blogger from bisaya(s) who rants about why she wanted to blog and puts her foot on her mouth sometimes. Doc Tess???
- Got Meloinks, the entertaining and highly acclaimed author of the Philippine Daily Idiot, emailed me a link (honestly, I couldn’t find it in my Inbox) to this mind riveting thesis on blogging.
- Angel MD No More stood up to her name, “ironing out” a bratty junior resident and venting the training “burnt out” on, you got it, blogging.
- Em Dy of Pulse also shared her kind of Recovery Room.
- VG Samson aka Gigi narrates how her search for the Perfect Blog ended up.
- Well, I fumbled with words to describe how I feel when I read KittyMama‘s Raison de etre, and her “blog for life“. Read and find out for yourself…
Thanks again to the early entries by these MD bloggers. But TBR 13 will be up next tuesday (yes, hopefully together with TBR 12) and so to those MD bloggers who wanted to send entries still, you’re all encouraged to do so.